Well! How we doing??
I´m very happy, healthy, and in one piece =) (Wow sure glad he let me, his mother, know that)...About Elder Peña, he actually lives about 20 minutes from this area...haha but he has lived in Atlanta, Georgia for a big portion of his life. He is 28 and has 15 months in the mission....I saw 2 guys from Salt Lake in the supermarket today...they are on a Jet Blue tour for 30 days...and they go wherever they want for those 30 days...it was WEIRD to see them...he asked me...want me to send something to your mommy?? haha..classic mormon from salt lake. We went to the Olympic center and played baseball...it was a blast! We also went to the office...and I received a package! The camera and everything is there! THANK YOU! I OWE YOU!
Question - Where did you watch Conference?
Answer - Loved conference. It was in my church because ours is the stake center! Missionaries can't go to the Priesthood session because it´s too late.
Question- Can you eat with the Members?
Answer - Nope..strictly no eating with the members
Question - How are your Showers?
Answer - bucket showers are great! =) it has been cold lately...so I only shower at night or in the afternoon...the morning puts me through shock if I shower!
...keep the faith and press forward! Love you all!
Elder Mecham
October 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment