January 2010 - January 2012

Daisypath Vacation tickers
Currently Serving in Gazcue

September 22, 2010

September 20, 2010

Ethans new Companion is Elder Pena and he is serving in Villa Mella 3. It is North of the Capital Santo Domingo
Okay, thank you for the camera! Oh...random thought! I just bought two betty crocker candles...cinnamon bun...and fresh cut melon....i´m sick of never smelling something good...so I am going to have them on my desk when I study..yay! I´m quite excited =)
Okay...Elder Peña...he is 28 years old..haha...and served in Iraq. Kuay..Diwania...Niyaf...Tigrif. Are is areas. I doubt he ever met my uncle matt....but I told him how he was a sniper. Francotirador in spanish. He is very...set in his ways..haha but we are getting along...the dominicans have a very set personality...and it´s the caribbean life...the...relax take it easy attitude. Well we are working with quite a few families...they had like 2 people when I came in...haha wow...but we are working hard!the ward is great...the members are way more punctual haha. THe house rarely loses light...but if it does...it´s in the morning...which doesn´t matter cause the sun is up. I shower with water from a bucket, and we always have water...
I have my own study room!!!!!!! LOVE THAT.
Love you all
Elder Mecham

Ethan and Fellow Missionaries at the Santo Domingo Temple

Ethans Wicked Pasta.. He is quite the cook now!


What a handsome Missionary He Is!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment