January 2010 - January 2012

Daisypath Vacation tickers
Currently Serving in Gazcue

June 2, 2010

May 31

The apartment was only about 5 minutes away...but we´re in our area now! It´s a lot more quiet with only two missionaries! But we´re not in the house very often anyway! The stove and stuff...yeah...hasn´t come! The lady that lives on the bottom floor, Hermana Mary, or Maria de Jesus...haha she´s funny...LOVES to talk! Hard when missionaries don´t have time and every morning when we come down we have to pass by her! But she is SO SO sweet! (70 years old)She gave us a water thermos and gives us ice to put in it all the time! We bought pizza hut the other day and so to refrigerate it, we put it in a ziploc bag and put it in the water thermos! HA! it works! For dinner...usually we buy bread from a colmado and just put peanut butter on it...sometimes we have meals at night but usually I just snack on cookies and then have something small for breakfast and...pica pollo (kfc) for lunch or something! I bought pop tarts..but that will be rare since they´re about 4 dollars here for each box!Well, I´m here, I¨m happy. so happy. I love this work. It´s absolutely incredible...I have a long way to go in being a good person and missionary...but WOW. I love this work..

I love you all. He lives...That´s all that matters...because through Him...we are saved! And if we do what we should, here is what we get! 1 Nephi 13 37 Enos 1 27. Love Elder Mecham!

No comments:

Post a Comment