Hey everyone! Well...we got the fridge, stove, and washer! WOW...we had to bring them up to 3rd floor....so we carried the stove and washer up the spiral stair case...(there is a bit of paint missing there!) Then the fridge we carried up normal stairs to a second floor then out to the patio and set it on a 55 gallon water container like we camp with, then went to the 3rd floor and pulled it up by a rope haha! wow...we prayed! no worries! the fridge stopped working the next morning...so we asked neighbor for a screwdriver and I took it apart...from what I figure...ants like heat...because they had crawled inside the defrost timer and had all gotten singed and died! THOUSANDS! So they were getting mashed into the gears, so the gears were slipping, so it took a long time for the fridge to continue cooling itself after it was in defrost mode...so I took it apart and cleaned it and it works now! Hopefully they don´t do it again! love the tomatoe bed! Looks way good! Save something for me to do! I love seeing pictures of the house by they way...seeing the backyard put a smile on my face (in the picture with Dad holding the shovel) Dinner in member´s homes...no. It´s a rule we can´t because missionaries were wasting too much time in the houses! Transfers are the 22 of this Month. AH! Well! All is well! I´m loving it out here...I´m learning a lot, and gaining a better testimony... I love you all. Thank you for your support. The happiest news I will ever get from you, is that you are all happy and strong in the Gospel. Stay happy and press forward! Talk to you in practically 2 seconds! Elder Mecham
June 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

EThan certainly has his fathers fix it all ability!!!! What A Guy!!!
ReplyDelete