January 2010 - January 2012

Daisypath Vacation tickers
Currently Serving in Gazcue

May 25, 2010

May 24th

Wow! I Love My Mission! I'm learning loads!..Mail is only coming or going 3 times a transfer(6 weeks)now. I'm not sure why but its a trial for sure. Well! Quite the day! We Moved! Elder Blake and I. We are on the 3rd floor. Just a little house and quite nice! Problem...we dont have a fridge, stove, or clothes washer.. and we wont get that stuff for 4 weeks. haha! quite funny! Alot of missionaries are dealing with that right now though because they are trying to get every companionship living in their area. And when they send out the Island Missionaries (in 4 weeks in the transfer when they start doing that!(I dont think theyll get much mail)there will be a surplus of fridges and what not! So we'll see what happens!
Well I love Life! Luiz is doing good.. The Lord is permitting a great work here! I am coming so close to him. I have a desire to serve Him and it grows everyday.
I am praying for you all. This is his work! He leads this Church!
Adelante!!!
Love Elder Mecham


Ethans Scripture covers that
he had made for him

No comments:

Post a Comment