Hello Family!
I miss you all so much! …. We went yesterday to the University instead of the usual Tuesday because there was a riot on Tuesday! We do service on Thursday also where we usually clean the University but today there is a riot again, so we will be here!Spanish is great! I feel like I'm excelling quickly! Only thanks to the Lord! I'm working hard at it and loving it! Well, this week was great. WAYYYYYYYYYYY fast. I know they all will be. OH!
I got the flu on Friday! The worst flu I have ever had by far. I didn't sleep at all on Friday night...threw up all of Saturday, got a blessing for Elder Warren, and was back up the next day. I have never been that sick...but I have never been healed that quickly! Priesthood! As of 20 minutes ago, I am now, for the first time in a companionship!. It was an answered prayer to stay in my room and my District, just because I am comfortable there. I will make sure I show the Lord I'm grateful for this! I just got done weeding the temple grounds! It was great! Physical work for my Lord! Love it! One kid (Elder Winter) said I reminded him of his Dad. "My Dad was raised in Morgan and he is always WORK WORK WORK. You'll do good in your mission" That made me feel good. I was working my tail off! But I enjoy it...& it's the Lord's House...Why shouldn't I be? Tell Grandpa and Dad thank you for the "work blood"! :) I'll make them & their name proud. Promise. I'm so grateful for my farm job!
Okay, I don't really know what to say...but I am doing great! I miss home and my nieces and my mom, and work, and service around Morgan a lot. But the Lord helps me snap out of it. I think it will be easier when I can literally GO & DO in the field. Not just....okay ready....LEARN! haha it's kind of harder...but I'm working my hardest in class too!
I love you all!
**Just a note from a hand written letter we got from Ethan the day after he got there...
Ethan Said that they let you take naps there, but he said he is not going to.. LOL A nap how funny!!..
I love you all!
**Just a note from a hand written letter we got from Ethan the day after he got there...
Ethan Said that they let you take naps there, but he said he is not going to.. LOL A nap how funny!!..

No comments:
Post a Comment