Ethan will be entering the Mission Field on March 30th!
========================================
Hola!
Love Being a missionary! SMILE! :)
Hola Familia! All is well! I will try to make this a super good Email! :)
First of all, I saw my Mission president right before lunch today!!! Just shook hands…he’s awesome! Whenever you send another package…perhaps Swedish fish…dots…lots of dots…haha stuff like that!
I still haven’t got your package or letters yet! Still waiting! If you could…please let me know when you get my letters and stuff! I just never know if you get them or not! Tell Shawnie happy Birthday! :) It is going great! I’m have my rough days…but there is an endless supply of turning to the Lord :) I’m so grateful I was raised in the Gospel! I love this Gospel…I love my Savior! I’m so grateful for His sacrifice!
Why are there Riots at the University?
No se! I mean…I don’t know! :) Español!
Can you see the Beaches or have you seen your Sunset yet?
No beaches…and I can see sunrises when I go down the stairs to Breakfast! Sunset is just over the trees!
What is it like to be in a acutal companionship?
Much different?NICE! Less to worry about! And making progress is a lot easier!
What kind of success have you had at the University?
We place a lot of pamphlets and at least a book of Mormon each time! It isn’t to hard to place things here…usually they are just happy to receive things!Is it intimidating to talk to the College Students in Spanish?With the Lord…No! With the Lord I am able to understand quite a bit and respond…but I of course still have to say...lo siento! No entiendo! (Sorry! I don’t Understand!) But yesterday we taught two 22 or 23 year old girls about the Word of Wisdom…in Spanish! That was quite an accomplishment! NO COFFEE! Just accept it!! Haha
So does chocolate melt pretty fast there?? I was going to send you something but I dont want to have it be melted when you open it
Not here…I want some…but I’m thinking it melts on the plane? Or in the delivery process…but if you do send any… :) send the boxes with Snickers and musketeers and milky ways! The sams club ones! :) or whatever works! I was just craving that the other day!
I love you all! I’m doing great…I love being a missionary! I’m already scared for the day I have to drop the badge! We’re going on two months…crazy!
Love you All.
Elder Mecham
========================================
Hola!
Love Being a missionary! SMILE! :)
Hola Familia! All is well! I will try to make this a super good Email! :)
First of all, I saw my Mission president right before lunch today!!! Just shook hands…he’s awesome! Whenever you send another package…perhaps Swedish fish…dots…lots of dots…haha stuff like that!
I still haven’t got your package or letters yet! Still waiting! If you could…please let me know when you get my letters and stuff! I just never know if you get them or not! Tell Shawnie happy Birthday! :) It is going great! I’m have my rough days…but there is an endless supply of turning to the Lord :) I’m so grateful I was raised in the Gospel! I love this Gospel…I love my Savior! I’m so grateful for His sacrifice!
Why are there Riots at the University?
No se! I mean…I don’t know! :) Español!
Can you see the Beaches or have you seen your Sunset yet?
No beaches…and I can see sunrises when I go down the stairs to Breakfast! Sunset is just over the trees!
What is it like to be in a acutal companionship?
Much different?NICE! Less to worry about! And making progress is a lot easier!
What kind of success have you had at the University?
We place a lot of pamphlets and at least a book of Mormon each time! It isn’t to hard to place things here…usually they are just happy to receive things!Is it intimidating to talk to the College Students in Spanish?With the Lord…No! With the Lord I am able to understand quite a bit and respond…but I of course still have to say...lo siento! No entiendo! (Sorry! I don’t Understand!) But yesterday we taught two 22 or 23 year old girls about the Word of Wisdom…in Spanish! That was quite an accomplishment! NO COFFEE! Just accept it!! Haha
So does chocolate melt pretty fast there?? I was going to send you something but I dont want to have it be melted when you open it
Not here…I want some…but I’m thinking it melts on the plane? Or in the delivery process…but if you do send any… :) send the boxes with Snickers and musketeers and milky ways! The sams club ones! :) or whatever works! I was just craving that the other day!
I love you all! I’m doing great…I love being a missionary! I’m already scared for the day I have to drop the badge! We’re going on two months…crazy!
Love you All.
Elder Mecham


No comments:
Post a Comment