January 2010 - January 2012

Daisypath Vacation tickers
Currently Serving in Gazcue

December 13, 2011

December 5th

Ethan getting the lights ready to put up! Next

Christmas he can do ours!

Good Afternoon to all!
It has been a fantastic, and absolutely blazing fast week. I feel like the last week was missing 2 or 3 days. In spite of the speed of the week, we were able to accomplish quite a lot. On Tuesday we had the office meeting as always, and on Tuesday we took Elder Tapia to complete a little bit more of his passport work. This week they will finally get it to him. Later on we took the Bible to Daniel, the guy that we contacted last Sunday. He is very excited to learn...but is very hesitant to go to church. He is a lot like the First Counselor in the Bishopric and so we'll be taking him in this week. We also visited Rosa and Arleth. Now Rosa's son, Raldi is also listening. Rosa and Arleth both went to church on Sunday and loved it. They are progressing quite well and are truly experiencing a change of heart.
Also, I am going to the Temple next Wednesday, so my P-Day won't be until Wednesday the 14th. That same night, Priscila will be getting baptized. Her family has strengthened my testimony so much, seeing how blessed they have been as they keep the commandments. Jose, the dad will be baptizing. The date was moved from the 10th to the 14th so that the whole family could attend. President will be going, the Eickbushes, and hopefully the Stake President. The Young Women will be preparing a special number for the baptism. It will be great and we are quite happy for them. On Saturday...we moved! Quite a nice surprise! We are now living in the same Apartment Complex as the Santo Domingo Stake President. It is nicer, and, it has hot water. Que bendición. It is a little farther from the office, about 7 away. I'm still sore from the move...that's what you get when you don't work out...whoops! That night we had a training meeting with the Stake Oriental, and that was great. It got over at about 9:30 and we got home around 10:30ish. On Sunday we had the Devotional at the CCM with the new missionaries. It was great, then as they began the Christmas Devotional we went home. We will be sending out DVD's For the Zones to watch the Devotional on Christmas Eve or Christmas.
I love this work. I haven't ever been happier. I pray for you all and pray that you are well.
I love you all!
Love Elder Mecham

No comments:

Post a Comment