January 2010 - January 2012

Daisypath Vacation tickers
Currently Serving in Gazcue

July 14, 2010

July 5 & 12

July 5th
Ethan and Elder Beltre

Well our house flooded tuesday night...don´t worry though!! Our beds absorped it all...haha! the sink hose came of and filled the WHOLE HOUSE with water...my suitcases got soaked but the stuff mostly stayed dry! So...we have a baptism for this saturday will probably get moved...and then 7 for the 17th...wow! We also found a family last night! Very rare....but listen to this...4 kids and STILL together! That doesn´thappen here! Now they just need to get married!
I love being here...it´s an incredible place...and also...tell Matt Hinck...he´s the one who began my love for the country...when I saw him start to cry at labarge as we put up the flag...wow...and since I have been here...we have NO IDEA what we have. Living is so easy...& we are truly blessed there...I´m proud to be an American. & part Dominican!
I love you! Press forward
Elder Mecham
July 12
Hi there! WOW! Sorry all the internet places were packed...so I we were looking for awhile & these ones are slow as well...so I have hardly no time! But! We move on...we get over it! Oh man I miss the Grinch! Great movie =) Okay...first of all....everyone in the east mission knows I´m the most loved missionary!!! =) 3 PACKAGES!!! And wow...you are all way too kind to me. I know you always ask what I liked....& I of course loved it all!!! How is your Spanish...Spanish is coming with prayer! How is your Mattress...My mattress was soaked...but was fan dried in a day! Does it cost alot to get married there?? 30 dollars to get married here...but people just like to live together! Thank you for all of the pictures! I love them!!!!!!!!!! I love mountains =) count your blessings to see wide open spaces everyday!I love you all! Stay happy!
Love Elder Mecham

No comments:

Post a Comment