Hello!
Well...13 days without a pday really throws you off!
I’m here and safe and all is well! .I just think I will do my
best to tell you what is going on! so first of all...the
keyboard isn’t that great...so pardon my grammar...
2nd I’m doing great!
The apartment... nice...kinda...all showers are freezing
...the toilet has to flushed with a bucket of water,
the shower is the only access to water we have...
i sleep on a mattress on the ground and
so far i have been sleeping fine! Thank you SO
much for the package!!!! Í love all the food and
especially the chocolate! The washer is tiny and
basically just mixes your clothes around.
I’m doing great! Staying busy!
My trainer is elder Blake...and yup his mom is a MM! :)
he is a hard worker and is teaching me well! i love you all!
I’m going to send this in hopes that you are there
More info.. We have a lot of investigators
that are doing great! I’m loving it. Just getting settled in!
SO hectic right now! Love you all so much! He lives!!!!!!
SO hectic right now! Love you all so much! He lives!!!!!!
Have a great weekend!
Talk to you on Monday
============================================

No comments:
Post a Comment