January 2010 - January 2012

Daisypath Vacation tickers
Currently Serving in Gazcue

April 16, 2010

Always on the clock

Well I am doing great! I don't know exactly what to say!

First I'll answer questions as best I can!

I live with my comp and two others, Elder Clase and Elder Cabrall. Two natives!

Schedule:

6:30, wake up, i write letters new scripture to memorize and review the others,
7:00 get ready,
7:30 make breakfast, (whatever I can find)
8:00 is personal study,
9:00 is comp study,
10:00 - 1:00 we go to appointments and such,
1:00 - 3:00 we go back to the house and eat lunch and study,
3:00 - 9:00/9:30 if we're in an appointment we go to appointment or tract if we need to.
then i shower at night, eat and go to bed!

Well, our area is on fire right now. We have 19 people in church...that is MONUMENTAL. My companion said up to now he has never seen this kind of success at all. This was supposedly the hardest area...but the Spirit is doing a great work.

cooking..i'm learning how to make pastas! i boil noodles and put condensed queso in it, and today i bouth sharp queso and sour cream and onion seasoning. we'll see how that goes!

humidity is great! if you're going to sweat, sweat a lot right!

there is absolutely NO TIME out here. it flies by and so you need to learn to master it!

i'm doing great...thank you for your prayers! they are needed! this work is moving forward and no one can stop it! one quick thing...GET INVOLVED you can't imagine how much missionaries have to do! David A Bednar counseled us...it is the job of the members to find, and the job of the missionaries to teach. just befriend them, reference them to the missionaries, and do what you can to help the missionaries! itis the greatest work!

i love you all! remember God as He remembers you!
D & C 101...7-9




No comments:

Post a Comment