Surprise
Bet you weren't expecting this! I went and got more time put on! But I have class in less than thirty minutes so I'll type as much as I can! I just got done with dinner! It was chicken, mashed potatoes, & green beans. I didn't feel very good so I didn't eat very much. I'm fine though. Just a little nauseated! I sent you something you're going to love today!
Well, since I answered your questions in the letter I sent today...I'll just tell you what has been going on! The Spanish is coming along good...I'm excited to be surrounded by it in the D.R. though. I love learning the Gospel!
Anyway, the more important thing, is through that contrast I'm learning how to be a better missionary! It makes the line very bold and solid! So, steadfast, immovable and onward! The more I learn about the Atonement, the more I want to serve him! It's incredible what He did for us...and I still complain about the littlest things. I want to serve Him to the best of my ability! For He deserves So much more! We sing so much here! I love it!!
Well, I leave on the 18th! 3 in the morning! Two lay overs, one in Texas, the other in Florida! Then on to the D.R.! I'm excited! It'll be interesting! All of the info is in the letter/package I sent you! I hope you enjoy it! I want to bear my testimony in Spanish to the best of my abilidad!
Yo se que esta Evangelio es verdadero. Yo se que lo! Yo se que Jesucristo es mi Salvador, y agradeco por el expiacion! Lo necesito! Yo se que Jose Smith fue un profeta do el restaurado, y yo se que Thomas S. Monson es el Profeta de esta dia hoy. Mi amo mi Salvador! En el nombre de Jesucristo, amen!
Translation:
I know this gospel is true. I know it! I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior, and grateful for the atonement! I need it! I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet do the restored, and I know Thomas S. Monson is the Prophet of this day today. I love my Savior! In Jesus' name, amen!
Anyway, I love you all so much! Thank you! I love you all!
Buenos Dias!
HE LIVES!
How merciful is our God!
Elder Mecham
February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment