March 30, 2011
February 28, 2011 - Wedding
Hey All! I thank you all for your many prayers and faith to help Jorge and Altagracia take the step to being married and being baptized to enter the Temple in one year. Jorge and Altagracia will be married today at 3 o clock =) THey will then be interviewed at 4...and will be baptized at 5 o clock today. We, the ward, and Jorge and Altagracia and every one of their kids, are jumping up and down in gratitude to the Lord for providing the way. Every week we write letters to the President about how the work is going...and I explained basically what I explained to you last week. He called me thursday morning, and said that when he read the letter, he felt very strongly that they had made a worthy sacrifice and said to get them baptized as soon as possible. So it will be today at 5. I cannot help but smile at the happiness I see from their family as the constantly talk about being a forever family in one year. Thank you all for your prayers and faith. Well, Transfers are tomorrow. Elder Elders is staying.....and I,...well......I am staying as well. =) I am going to be District Leader here now. Elder Lane, who was district leader will be training now...we just basically traded places! His companion, Elder Tonga, will be heading to the area where my trainer went right after he left me...Maria Auxiliadora. I am excited to spend another transfer in this area! I will be here for general Conference! Love Elder Ethan Mecham
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment