Thats My Son!!
Potatoes and Gravy and a Apple pie all made by Ethan. :)
Looks like they have strung it up!
Boys will be boys!!
Dec 5
Hello Family!
I made Elder Rodriuez a nice lunch yesterday. Tacos...with lettuce and tomatoes and everything. Then I used a freeze dried cheescake that Rae sent me to top it of....we STUFFED ourselves. haha Elder Rodriguez left this Morning at 8. So right now I`m with the other 2 Elders of this ward...Elder Tonga and Elder Sandoval. Elder Sandoval will leave tomorrow morning... I`m going to be training this next transfer! So a missionary from the CCM will be coming here tomorrow and will be my comp...that`ll bring back some memories of coming into the mission! So that means I will be Senior Companion and training. But I`m doing super! Happy and working hard. Well! I hope your cruise was great mom! Thank you for the christmas gifts everyday! Love you all! Take care! Do your home teaching and family home evenings!
Hello Family!
I made Elder Rodriuez a nice lunch yesterday. Tacos...with lettuce and tomatoes and everything. Then I used a freeze dried cheescake that Rae sent me to top it of....we STUFFED ourselves. haha Elder Rodriguez left this Morning at 8. So right now I`m with the other 2 Elders of this ward...Elder Tonga and Elder Sandoval. Elder Sandoval will leave tomorrow morning... I`m going to be training this next transfer! So a missionary from the CCM will be coming here tomorrow and will be my comp...that`ll bring back some memories of coming into the mission! So that means I will be Senior Companion and training. But I`m doing super! Happy and working hard. Well! I hope your cruise was great mom! Thank you for the christmas gifts everyday! Love you all! Take care! Do your home teaching and family home evenings!
Even if it is only 10 mins!
Love Elder Ethan Blaine Mecham
November 29
Well I am proud to say...that our thanksgiving celebration was a success! We had a great lunch and stuffed ourselves! Better than everything....now I know how to make that incredible jello! It turned out AWESOME! It completely gave me a literal ¨taste¨of home...haha =) well right now...we are on a crazy search to find people who are willing to go to the church...we invite at least 80 every week...about 40 say that they will go...and of those 40, I take the numbers of those who really look interested and call them on saturday afternoon. It has helped...and we are having great experiences with people stopping us to find out about the church...that`s doesn`t exactly always happen!...dominicans truly are incredibly nice. A very good people. Too be honest...no one even knew it was thanksgiving here! If it weren`t for my handy dandy calendar, I would not have known either! I cherish that calendar by the way! Well, I love you! I will be looking for your plane on Sunday! 1 o clock is when I head in for lunch...but I will listen! =) Take care! Love you all! Tell the family I love them and am extremely grateful for them.
Elder Ethan Blaine Mecham!
Teresa`s Companion in the Caribbean Weather! =)
November 22
The picture of the tarantula was today at the church...we found a bigger one inside the church the other day. the cleaning activity was friday...the jerseys say [Mormon hands that help. It was to clean around the church for the open house we did on saturday. of the open house we received about 8 referrals. Uh...we found a great woman last week who felt the Spirit and knew it was true as soon as we shared the first vision...her husband works a lot so we are hoping she will still be able to go to the church...but they ARE MARRIED!!! WHAT A MIRACLE! AND HAVE 3 KIDS! I have to admit ...I ran out of deoderant last week.......... and.....
Love Elder Ethan Blaine Mecham
November 29
Well I am proud to say...that our thanksgiving celebration was a success! We had a great lunch and stuffed ourselves! Better than everything....now I know how to make that incredible jello! It turned out AWESOME! It completely gave me a literal ¨taste¨of home...haha =) well right now...we are on a crazy search to find people who are willing to go to the church...we invite at least 80 every week...about 40 say that they will go...and of those 40, I take the numbers of those who really look interested and call them on saturday afternoon. It has helped...and we are having great experiences with people stopping us to find out about the church...that`s doesn`t exactly always happen!...dominicans truly are incredibly nice. A very good people. Too be honest...no one even knew it was thanksgiving here! If it weren`t for my handy dandy calendar, I would not have known either! I cherish that calendar by the way! Well, I love you! I will be looking for your plane on Sunday! 1 o clock is when I head in for lunch...but I will listen! =) Take care! Love you all! Tell the family I love them and am extremely grateful for them.
Elder Ethan Blaine Mecham!
Teresa`s Companion in the Caribbean Weather! =)
November 22
The picture of the tarantula was today at the church...we found a bigger one inside the church the other day. the cleaning activity was friday...the jerseys say [Mormon hands that help. It was to clean around the church for the open house we did on saturday. of the open house we received about 8 referrals. Uh...we found a great woman last week who felt the Spirit and knew it was true as soon as we shared the first vision...her husband works a lot so we are hoping she will still be able to go to the church...but they ARE MARRIED!!! WHAT A MIRACLE! AND HAVE 3 KIDS! I have to admit ...I ran out of deoderant last week.......... and.....
I felt one of the presents...and opened the deoderant! Sorry!!! lol
well I love you all! Thank you for your prayers and love!
Love your missionary son Elder Ethan Blaine Mecham!
Love your missionary son Elder Ethan Blaine Mecham!
November 15th
Everything is fine and dandy here! NO RAIN! WOOHOO! So nice! I´ll be staying here and someone else will be coming. Tell Kai happy Birthday! so sad to miss it°! I had her on my mind!
Your Missionary Son
Elder Ethan BlaINEmeCHAM....WOW....GOOd typing huh
Everything is fine and dandy here! NO RAIN! WOOHOO! So nice! I´ll be staying here and someone else will be coming. Tell Kai happy Birthday! so sad to miss it°! I had her on my mind!
Your Missionary Son
Elder Ethan BlaINEmeCHAM....WOW....GOOd typing huh

No comments:
Post a Comment